Memberships start at $40/year up to $200 to become a lifetime member.
Our members get to enjoy many benefits including
- Discounts on rail and tap drinks
- Voting rights at the annual general meeting
- Exclusive access to member only parties
- First access to hosting bar events and shows
- Ability to serve on the Board of Directors
- And much more!
The Riverwest Public House Cooperative’s membership is comprised of Individual Members and Neighbor Members.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIPS: Anyone (over 21 years old) may become a member by filling out a membership form and paying fees required by the co-op’s Fair Share Structure. The member contributions establish ownership rights in the co-op. There are no family memberships. Purchase anytime online below through PayPal or better yet, in the bar! Membership fees are :
Annual Membership: $40 per year
Lifetime Membership: $200 (or after 5 years worth of annual membership renewals)
Benefits of becoming a Riverwest Public House Cooperative member:
- You own a share of the bar!
- Vote at the Annual General Meeting for Board of Directors or
- You can participate in any of our standing committees or even run for the Board
- Discounts on most drinks anytime:
- $1 off ALL Taps, Rail Drinks & Wine
- $1 off local distillery products (Great Lakes, Twisted Path, & more)
- $1 off PH pint glasses
- Free pitcher of beer on your birthday
- Access into members-only events (Anniversary Party – held on St. Paddy’s, Winter Solstice Party & more)
- Discounts on Public House merchandise
NEIGHBOR MEMBERSHIPS: Neighbors of the Riverwest Public House living within a 50 meter radius to the business will automatically be considered Neighbor Members and be entitled to voting rights but no member discounts or other benefits of membership. The map to the left shows the 50 meter boundary of eligible households.
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
BUY A MEMBERSHIP FOR A FRIEND!
Questions? Contact: email@example.com